YOU TRIED TO KILL ME BUT I DIDN'T DIE

In scientific terms, you might say that I am an abortion survivor. I wouldn't be here telling this story today had the chemicals in the pills my mother took back in 1953, worked as they were designed to. In many ways, I see this as the starting point in my life. When I was just a little zygote, I had no way of knowing what sort of future, if any, was in store for me. At that point in time, whether I lived or died had no effect on me emotionally. It had nothing to do with Jesus or God or praying.

 This story is told from one person's memory, which could be sharp as a tack, or may be truly faulty and flawed. Either way, I hope you will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. It is a story of my very own childhood. Don't get me wrong--I had a very good childhood growing up in Eastern Ontario Canada. Here in this story I will mostly deal with the bad parts of that childhood, hence the name of this blog--Bad Memories from a Good Childhood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CATS AND CIGARETTES

FIRST MEMORIES